[Dailydrool] a mt. moment

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 17 16:59:54 PDT 2016

Thx Douglas for your call.   I am doing better each day.  Bought some ox
and beef liver today.  That will help my blood work results.  Wish I
could handle iron skillets but they are very heavy.

Droolers.......I have around 40 Buglers and a few Tally Ho's mags here
and would love to give them to anyone interested.....just for paying the
shipping.

One of the MAGAZINES HAD BASSET RESCUE OF MT.'S _Basset Round UP FLYER
on the entire back page..  THANKS TO rICHIE FOR ALL HER SUPPORT, TOO.
_*sURE brought back many memories of years past.
*

*
*

*Healing drool to all who need some for their aching heart. leslie*

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager