[Dailydrool] Gracie

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 18 07:12:46 PDT 2016

Gracie,
We are sorry we are so late getting back to you, but the mom and dad left
and computer access at camp is hit and miss and limited. Browyn is NOT that
little. Okay, for a basset she is on the small side, but we don't think a
hawk, owl or eagle can make off with a 35 pound dog. We have a 6 ft privacy
fence so we really don't think a coyote or fox will make off with her. As
long as she stays away from the gate next to the house where the terror
lives, she should be fine. She is too chicken to go to that gate by her
self. She IS 4 years old. That is old enough to go out in a protected yard
without an escort. She should not need to pee in the house without
fireworks or thunder and lightening.

Beauford and Bugsey, the long suffering brothers to Browyn the Fairy
Princess