[Dailydrool] Sad news about Jellybean

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 19 11:51:39 PDT 2016

Jellybean is slowly and quietly leaving me a little more everyday.  She has
a mast cell mass that cannot be removed because the cancer has already
spread to her lymph nodes.  I will keep her comfortable and do my best to
make the most spoiled rotten dog more spoiled.  She misses her Jean Paul a
lot, and soon she will be with him again, as well, Pierre Sr., Pumpkin and
Max.  Mostly, she will be with Mom again.

I am barely able to take a breath, but having the others here makes me
strong.

I got very sick when Little Nikki went lame, and I won't let that happen to
me again.

Heling drool to all in need, and I believe a puppy is in my future, and
then I can write fun, not sad posts.

Jackie and the mini herd