[Dailydrool] Food for Seniors 2

K Beard via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 19 13:45:21 PDT 2016

I have been notified that I can post the name of the food that I use.  The
brand name is Victor--and they have several varieties.  I feed the one that
is their joint formula.  I have fed it to puppies (in fact, that is the
kibble I start them out on, moistened of course, and feed it to all life
stages, including pregnant bitches.

They have a web site:  Victor dog food.com  And, their web site has a food
locator link to help find where their food is sold.  It is usually sold in
food stores or hardware stores, not pet stores.  It also is rated on "Food
Advisor.com"

Hope this may help someone.

Kathryn Beard
kath35.bear at gmail.com