[Dailydrool] to Merta Lou

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 21 05:19:34 PDT 2016

I am not really sure how you become a Fairy Princess. I think you are just
born one. The mom and dad had a queen once. She was an uber bossy pig. The
mom swears she will never have a queen again. They had a regular princess.
Now I am their Fairy Princess. I don't know if my Auntie Jan can explain
any better. I do know you have to have a certain amount of attitude to be a
Fairy Princess.

I think my brothers think I need an escort because I was an extra small
puppy. I could fit through the gate where the curves are. I was able to get
under the deck and I fit through the rungs of the banister. So I would
start to go through these places and Beauford would grab my back legs and
hold on while BUgsey went and got the mom to tell on me. Then the mom would
go put me in a "safer" spot. Apparently I am the only basset that was small
enough to fit through these spots. The thing is that was almost 4 and a
half years ago. I am much bigger now and can go out by myslef. Although it
is more fun to go out with the brothers. Then we can wrestle! Does Conley
ever wrestle? Or is he above such fun? Does Doc even know how to wrestle
like a basset?

Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com