[Dailydrool] Twinkletoes and Hooter

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 21 16:28:27 PDT 2016

Today is a belated calendar day for Twink and Hooter, who celebrated their
13th gotcha day (Twink) and 15th birthday (Hoot) this week.  Today's photo
does show them in their younger days, when there was a bit less gray in the
ole fur, and in the days when California actually  had green
grass..something we've been missing for quite a few years out here!  Here's
to many more years with two great pups!  And has everyone noticed that there
are three commercials featuring bassets on network TV these days?  Not only
the VW one, but also one for a flea and tick pill (which actually shows a
messy basset - imagine that!) and one for some heart medicine.  Finally, the
advertising world is realizing what we've known all along - bassets are the
best!  Slurps to all in need, and an extra belly rub and ear noogie from my
two great hounds!  Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net