[Dailydrool] Calendar girls 5/20

Kathleen riker via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 21 18:13:21 PDT 2016

I have been remiss in not mentioning that Friday, May 20 was my beautiful girls first got cha day. They are on the daily drool calendar for that date. Although they are aunt Tallulah and niece Matilda, I am Tallulah's 3rd home and Matilda's 2nd thru no fault of either. But I am the lucky one to have these sweethearts in my life. Both are cuddlers and love everyone they meet. We had to miss Michigan due to my orthopedic issues but plan on being at Slobberfest in July. Hope to see many of you there!
Kathy with Loki, Tallulah and Matilda

Sent from my iPad