[Dailydrool] Pawtunia and Rusty are having a Feyfle for Droopy Basset Rescue of Western Pennsylvania!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 22 08:39:34 PDT 2016

Woofs, hound friends!

It is FEYFLE TIME!!!! Rusty and

I are raising money for DROOPY BASSET RESCUE OF WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA! A FEYFLE is a sale of something, with chance to get good stuff given as a THANK YOU! Not a raffle. As in you can not buy tickets. Which means we are selling shiny charms and necklaces! Really, really expensive charms and necklaces. If you buy our shiny things for $25 or $100 each, we will give you THANK YOU chances to get ome insanely good basset crap. All the money we raise will go to our Slobberfest Pledges for Droopy Basset Rescue on July 9, 2015. Serious good stuff. Go look! Starts now and ends in two weeks!!! Please read the instructions. Thank you!! All details and the stuff at bassetslave.com

Think we are kidding about good stuff! There is all this good stuff!

THE Brass Sundial

A white pitcher in the shape of a basset hound. (Only the second our slave has ever seen!)

A custom woodburning of your basset!

A pair of Fred Basset Pillows!

Size XL, pawfect Red Michael Simon Sweater

Size L, brand new Tri-State Basset Rescue raincoat (from the estate of Pat Dill!)

A stand up Hush Puppy Sign (from our dear buddy Morse!)

A one of a kind, Ears to You Messenger Bag with Rusty embroidered on it...PLUS the hat off his head that he is wearing in the picture on the bag.

A Copper and Brass Coffee Scoop PLUS a DeLongi Expresso Machine.

...and if you don't, for whatever reason, love great basset crap.....an Azpen Tablet.

Us have been waiting our turn to use all this great stuffs!! We are NOT selling raffle tickets. Got to buy our shiny charms and necklaces for crazy prices and we will GIVE you thank you chances to get this great stuff. Two weeks only. Read the website home page. We knows, it is a little twisted, but trust us, it works! We have done this before.

Thank you!!

Pawtunia and Rusty

Pawtunia and Rusty