[Dailydrool] Girls vs boys

Jane Hay via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 22 19:27:18 PDT 2016

We have always had girls until Toby came to us. There wasn't a plan....it
just worked out that way. Jersey came to us first and then we foster failed
with Shadow, Suzy and Ginger. After Jersey died, we decided that, just
once, we'd like to start at the beginning with a puppy. Enter Toby. I don't
know if his being a boy has anything to do with it but he is the absolute
most loving hound that we have ever had. The girls are all very sweet but
they are definitely a bunch of divas we are very clearly their slaves. They
all can be quite bossy and that is a huge understatement! Toby is just a
love bug. We kept him intact until he was about eighteen months old but the
girls had had enough of his shenanigans and insisted he be neutered. His
personality didn't change at all and the girls were grateful that he
stopped trying to climb on top of them.

Toby & the Houndettes send get well and heart healing drool to all in need.

Jane, Toby & the Houndettes
Shadow, Suzy & Ginger