[Dailydrool] Girls vs boys

Doreen Gordon via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 24 07:05:07 PDT 2016

My first was a girl and she was in charge of all. We all learned what her different barks meant from I dropped a toy and I am to good to get off the bed to get it to I want dinner.  She refused to eat off a dish or bowl and insisted on flipping her food to eat off my floors. She loved her tutu and walked like she was to good to walk and was meant to be carried at all times. Nothing however was beneath her to roll in and the smellier the better.  My boy is a love bug. All he wants is a lap. He is my Velcro dog and the easiest personality ever. Neither were alpha as we also had a cat (who was the alpha) a lab,an English boxer and a bull mastiff. I do note, Frankie was my only girl.

Sent from my iPhone