[Dailydrool] Our FEYFLE Thanks Miz Claudia

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 23 13:46:21 PDT 2016

Dear Miz Claudia-

Thanks for asking! We gots us a website. Bassetslave.com

Got that? Bassetslave.com

We wants everybody to visit bassetslave.com

Cause we 'splain all about how to shop with us and get thank you's that might get you really, really kewl stuff. Did we mention bassetslave.com?

Just in case we didn't, let us put the link.. (Ya see, we can't hold a raffle, but we can sell stuff.....and then thank you very much for buying it by giving chances to get good stuffs!)

http://www.bassetslave.com

Go there. Please! We are most grateful.

Rusty and Pawtunia