[Dailydrool] Morse gave us a kewl Hush Puppy to Feyfle!!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 23 14:29:42 PDT 2016

We have a Hush Puppy sign in our Feyfle that came all the way to NJ from the UK. My dear cyber buddy, the photogenic, charming and long time Drooler, MORSE, sent it to me to use to help raise money for Droopy Basset Rescue of Western Pennsylvania. All we make goes to Droopy for the hounds. It could be yours. It is about a foot tall, on a plastic or laminate and comes with a base. It looks like you have an extra basset....or you could hang necklaces on it. Either way, you can't buy one.....but you can get it in our Feyfle. Where you can also buy a faboo necklace and be thanked extravagantly!! Please, only one person has Feyfle'd today!! (Thank you!) Rusty and I are very sad.

Bassetslave.com

Please go to bassetslave.com and Feyfle with us!

Pawtunia.