[Dailydrool] The Mom is Back!

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 24 03:41:05 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone! The mom is back! Debbie, the camp director got us all nice and
cleaned up so we would be all pretty for the mom. She was surprised at how
gorgeous we looked and how awesome we smelled.

We got home and I wanted to wrestle! It was so hot at camp that we really
didn't get to do that. There was only one problem. The boys didn't want to
wrestle. They just wanted to lay on the couch with the mom. So I pounced on
them and tried to play alligator mouth. The boys were so grumbly the mom
came to check on us and when she saw I was pouncing on sleeping dogs, she
said, "no prblem here" and went bak to putting up our stuff. Can you
believe that?! Oh well. When it cooled off more, the boys were willing to
wrestle with me. So it worked out. Plus, we got fantastic news! the 4 year
old terror and his family are moving! Woo Hoo! The big question right now
is if the dad's parents are going to sell it or turn it into a rental.
Right now we are just happy he will be gone.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com