[Dailydrool] Jellybean update

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 23 15:59:19 PDT 2016

Thank you so much to Bill, Becky, Laura, Bev and Doug for the kind words
and concern for little Jellybean.  I will email each of you privately soon,
but for now, this is the best I can do.  I am not sure what I wrote last,
but Jellybean has a mast cell growth that is inoperable and has morphed
into her lymph nodes.  I am avoiding chemo, but she, as of yesterday, has a
cocktail of medicine to keep her at ease for as long as possible.  Soon,
maybe in a day or two, as soon as they get here, she will also get Chinese
herbs.  Nothing is really apparent about her health overtly yet, but she
does grunt a lot more lately.  She is also a lot slower, but she is 13+, so
I think her slowness has more to due with age.

I know so many of you have traveled this journey, and I have done it in the
past as well.  What I have learnt is to make everyday special, very loving
and kind, and not be afraid to put my heart on the line.

When I first found out the news, I had a sad tantrum, drank a bit of vodka
which I cannot handle at all, but I have my footing again.

Bill, you are in my thoughts and prayers for Janie Anne's upcoming vet
visit, and Nigel will bite me in the ankle if I don't send all our drool to
her.

Healing drool to all in need.

Jackie and the mini herd