[Dailydrool] Calendar Day and a new addition

Kim Dworak via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 25 09:38:21 PDT 2016

Today is our calendar day.  It would have been Wulfgang's 10th birthday today, I am sure he and Gunter are celebrating it at the bridge.  I miss them both every day.  I have happy news, about a month ago, Basset Buddies in Wisconsin had a buppy available for adoption, (14 weeks).  I happened to be online and saw the Facebook post right after it went up.  I called Brian over to take a look at him, and we talked about it for a few minutes, then filled out an application for him.  We brought him home 4 weeks ago this Friday.  He looks so much like Wulfgang, but is different enough that it doesn't break our hearts to look at him.  We named him Mozart.  He is exactly what we needed.  Such a sweet, happy little buppy who loves to cuddle and play and of course tries to get into everything.  Heidi is so happy to have someone to play with, and Hal harrumphs like an old man yelling at kids on his lawn, but is very protective of him.  He is so adorable, it just melts my heart to look at him.  We are on Facebook if you wan to see pictures.  Boys or girls?  I prefer boys.  They are IMO more mellow and snuggle more, and listen better than girls.  Of course I would never trade my Heidi girl for anything, but I do prefer boys for dogs and cats.  However, Hal is top dog here, not Heidi.  He came in and took it over from her and she really didn't seem to mind.
Healing drool to everyone that needs it
Kim with Hal, Heidi, Mozart and the c at ts, (Gunter and Wulfgang ATB)kdworak69 at hotmail.com