[Dailydrool] Hands empty signal, Boys & Girls

Kate Lawson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 28 06:00:05 PDT 2016

Someone mentioned that they have to show their empty hands to their hounds to prove they have nothing to eat.  This made me laugh and has been haunting me ever since. I never gave it any thought before but I have always given the  "all gone" sign to all of my dogs over 20 years.  It seemed so natural and is so effective - no training required.

I have had 3 males and 4 females over the years. I have found no gender related behavioral trends but have always been amazed by each one. No matter the gender, they have such unique personalities.

Kate Lawson, Daisy & Hank
clawson at cfl.rr.com