[Dailydrool] Thanks from Bobo's pack

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 28 14:18:03 PDT 2016

My pack and I want to sincerely thank all the members of the Daily Drool community who sent us kind and comforting messages after our Bobo (the Inhaler) made his way the Bridge. I can't adequately tell you how much your support has helped right now. It's so hard to lose a dear friend of 14 years. Often our own human friends and family don't quite "get it" when that friend is a dog. But you do. And your understanding means a lot!

Scout, Dobby, and I send grateful bellyrubs to all your furkids and a big THANKS to all of you :) You're the best!

Lois Leader; Scout, forever Bobo's Lab assistant, and Dobby, the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net