[Dailydrool] Feyfle, please!! Help the hounds of Droopy Basset Rescue of Western Pennsylvania

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 28 21:13:58 PDT 2016

It is me, Pawtunia. Rusty and I are going to Slobberfest. We would really like to bring nice pledges, cause, well, most of the homeless hounds seem to stay at Miz Judy's house where Slobberfest is held. Which means we have to look them in the eye! They all look so cute and sad and needy in their area. We just know they are wishing they had people to bring them for the day and show them a good time.......guilt works and we gotta bring money so they can get taken care of and next year have their own people!

So...... we are having a FEYFLE. Auntie Feyfey haunts us and tells us that the best way to bring some bucks is to sell stuff. We have little gold color charm ($25) and necklaces that are on the way to us. ($100). AND if you shop with us, we will be very grateful. So very grateful that we will give you THANK YOU's. Your thank you's get you a chances for some seriously, seriously great basset crap. Even more than since the last time we woofed. We have the illusive basset sundial, a white basset pitcher, a red XL Michael Simon sweater, a custom woodburning of your basset, bootiful Fred Basset Pillows, A size Large basset raincoat, the hat off Rusty's head with a Rusty messenger bag, a stand up Hush Puppy sign that Morse sent from the UK, a coffee duo of a brass and copper scoop and an expresso machine, a pound puppy made by Kathy Frisch, a custom made designer dress for your basset, a not Tiffany Sterling necklace, a 3X Sweatshirt and a tablet.

WHEW!! We have one of the best collections of basset crap we've ever assembled. You want this stuff. You need this stuff.

Please go to bassetslave.com   Yes, we pay for a website to bring you all this good stuff. We call it Basset Crap for Homeless Hounds.

http://www.bassetslave.com

Got it?

http://www.bassetslave.com

Only till next Saturday.