[Dailydrool] 2017 DAILY DROOL CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 29 03:53:44 PDT 2016

Happy Sunday Droolers. Here are the dates for the activities related to the 2017 Daily Drool Calendar. I hope everyone is enjoying this year's edition. For 2017 we have consolidated everything on our BRF website. If you go to www.bassetrescueflorida.com you will find the Calendar links at the top left. You can also sign up for email notifications regarding the calendar. Here is a direct link to the Frequently asked questions: http://bassetrescueflorida.com/daily-drool-qa/
This year $2.00 from the sale of each calendar will be divided between BAGS, HOP and to rescues supported by the work of Debbie's Dawgs. If we reach 700 calendars sold, that donation will increase to $3.00 per calendar. The remainder of the net proceeds will go to support the work of BRF. All rescues are 501(c)(3) organizations.
June 4 at 1pm EST – June 18: Round 1 Calendar Date Sales(Please sign up for only one date during this round.)
June 18 at 1pm EST – July 1 (or until dates are all gone): Round 2 Calendar Date Sales (Those who reserved a date in Round 1 can reserve more dates at this time.) During this Round there will be a special link to purchase a calendar date to gift to someone who would otherwise not be able to afford one.
July 2 at 1pm EST – July 16 at 1pm EST: Auction for the Calendar Cover, Monthly Divider Pages, and “The End" Cover (new this year - let's get a famous basset butt on the End Cover!
July 31: Deadline to get info & pictures in for the Calendar Dates
August 15: Deadline to get info & pictures in for the Cover, Monthly Divider Pages, and “End” Page
September 16: Closing date for calendar sales
October 1: Calendar goes to printer
October 29 – November 6: Calendars ship in time for the Holidays Thanks for your support last year! Please direct any questions that are not answered in the Questions and Answers section of our website to dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.com
Pam Farris Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com