[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 29 04:09:38 PDT 2016

Hi All! We are starting to get excited over here. The terror's parents got
a uhaul for the last of their stuff. The dad went over to help them finish
and stay at the new house. Since the new house isn't that far away, we are
scared they might decide they like the old house better. The dad says if
that happens, he knows how to call animal control.

I got this bump on my neck. The mom was getting worried because it was
growing by leaps and bounds. It was really starting to hurt from all the
pressure, but the mom got a really good look at it and found there was a
scab on the end. So she ripped the scab off and squeezed and squeezed. All
this fluid and blood came out of it. Then she cleaned it. It feels so much
better now. She is still keeping an eye on it, but she thinks it is going
to clear up.

Bugsey has decided that he is a premadonna. He has decided he can't
drinkfrom the outside bowl. I am not sure why. The dad changes it a lot and
keeps it nice and cold and clean. But, Bugsey has to drink out of the hose.
Whatever. I think that is harder to do, but he prefers it that way.

Beauford and I decided Bugsey was getting to big for his britches. So we
rolledhim down the hill and then Beauford humped his face andI humped his
back end just so we could show him he isn't the boss!

That is pretty much it over here. We hope everyone enjoys their Memorial
Weekend and doesn't get too hot!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey
timandjenmartin at gmail.com