[Dailydrool] Deer Bugsy Browyn & Beauford

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 29 09:26:30 PDT 2016

​This is Miss MertaLou Professional Lady Basset and I request that you not
speak of Hmpng aloud as it has apparently given Mr.Doc a lot of ideas none
of which I especially enjoy.
Attention is one thing, Hmpng is another entirely.
The MotherPerson thinks it is my fault! Did you ever? I mean really.
REALLY! Such nerve.
She says she is taking me somewhere to have something checked, I cannot be
bothered with these little details.

Today is something called Memorial day when we are supposed to remember and
honor all the dogs who have served in the armed forces and so I ask for a
moment of pause in our sniffing and chewing and ahrooing to show them all
how much we appreciate everything that they have done over the years.

Happy Mem Day
Miss Merta Lou Professional Lady Basset at her home with  Conley and Mr.Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com