[Dailydrool] Employment

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 30 14:56:33 PDT 2016

Dear Drool family,
This is Rolph from the UK. Being British, we have been trying to keep a stiff upper lip about this, but back in March our slave's job was made redundant.Clara and I thought this was a good thing, as it meant she would be at home loving on us the whole time, rather than going off to whatever "the office" was. But it turns out, "the office" used to give the slave money to buy our special nice food and treats and stuff. So, now we have food, but it's not quite as tasty and she has.... I hardly know how to write this... been breaking treats into two and sharing them between us.She has even said that from July, there may not be any treats at all!!So, as you can see this is becoming very serious. But on Thursday, the slave has an interview for a new office and so we would like lots of "get a new job" drool to help keep us in treats and food and stuff.And Clara is particularly keen slave gets a new job as she wants her to buy more tickets for Auntie Dawn's Feyfle, where apparently there are some beautiful houndette frocks up for grabs.
Yours most sincerely
PW Rolphimis Fitzspaniel of Avondale OEBE and Clara the beautiful, UK