[Dailydrool] Celebration

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 31 03:39:19 PDT 2016

Ding Dong The Brat is Gone!
The Brat is Gone, the brat is gone!
Ding Dong the wicked brat is gone!

Bugsey here. We are dancing to the above song adapted from the Wizard of
Oz. The brat moved out and the new family moved in. We really haven't seen
the new family, but we are ho[ing they are a huge improvement over the old
family. On their last half day here, dad caught the brat at the fence
trying to tease me...again.

We are really hoping the new family will be nice and stay away from us and
not destroy the front yard as well. IT really makes the mom mad and raises
her blood pressure.

Bugsey with Beauford, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com