[Dailydrool] Trouble

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 31 03:49:58 PDT 2016

We are kind of in trouble. The mom finally finished painting the trim in
the hallway. She has a few touch ups on the ceiling. She already put up
samples in our bedroom and picked which one she was going to use. She was
so happy to be back on the track of finishing the house. Apparently we have
a bunch of strange women coming on June 14 and she wanted to have all the
painting done and the house all nice and clean and in order.

Well, I caught another bird and ate it. But, it was a little bigger than my
normal sized bird and I decided that the gizzard was just too big to eat.
But, I didn't want to give it up. So, I burried it in the mulch. A few days
later, Beauford found it and unburied it and put it in the grass after he
chewed on it for awhile and decided hedidn't want to swallow it either. All
three of us decided it smelled so good that we rolled in it. Dad watched us
from the hammock while mom was cleaning the baseboards. So mom went out to
where we were rolling and didn't find anything. We aren't lacking in brain
power. We moved it so she wouldn't find it and we rolled in it some more.
We kept this up for two days. Now we are so ripe, the mom can tell by the
smell when we walk into the kitchen to see what she is cooking.

Last night the mom was patrolling the yard and she found our gizzard and
she threw it away after making some disgusted noices and saying some words
I can't repeat on a family friendly list serve. So our fun is over and the
mom is not happy with us. Instead of painting today like she wanted to, she
is threatening to bathe us and get rid of our lovely odor. I am not
thrilled about this. The only plus side is I even rubbed my head in it and
the mom says I don't get any kisses on the top of my pointed little head
until it doesn't smell like rotting flesh.She can be so mean!
Browyn the Fairy Princess, Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer, whose
eyes are watering for the stench!
timandjenmartin at gmail.com