[Dailydrool] Rolling in bird stuff

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 31 13:54:48 PDT 2016

Well we don't have any half-eaten bird gizzards as of late, but we've had
these beautiful little green birds fluttering through our yard lately, and
chasing one another, etc. It's quite entertaining, but then they rest on
the clothesline and inevitably poop on the lawn while perched up there. So
Cowboy and Rupert have taken to rolling in bird cr*p right in the backyard,
which as you can imagine cannot be picked up - only hosed down. While I
enjoy watching the birds, the hounds are just as happy as can be to have
new birds in the yard.

Drool on,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert
greenlikethecolor at gmail.com