[Dailydrool] Speed bumps

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 4 18:07:12 PDT 2016

Millie is not a speed bump as outlined by others, but is one in her own
way.  She loves to lay on the rug in front of the stove.  In fact she  will
lay in waiting for my wife to move from it to lay right in front.   When she
is there she does not like to move-PERIOD.  If she will move, she  will more
right back when you move.  When it is meal prep time, it is  really
annoying, more so to my wife than to me.  I easily work around her  and I think she
is trying to train Kathy.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com