[Dailydrool] "Flipped/folded spleens"

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 1 04:31:59 PDT 2016

​When I worked in the field we used to laugh and say there was always a
"disease du jour"--one disease or problem that either we suddenly saw a lot
of or that  had drawn the attention of the medicos so that it was being
discussed at the Continuing Education seminars.

I had never heard of a folded or flipped spleen until Conley's-- and now
suddenly they seem to be popping up-- or folding over-- all over the place.

What I think is that with Bassets in particular it is paramount to be sure
the diagnosis is not a product of a mistaken view and so second opinions
are absolutely essential.

MomPerson to Conley with the flipped spleen, Doc and MertaLou

bgszap2 at gmail.com