[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs $5 Friday for November

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 1 16:49:33 PDT 2016

$5 Friday is this coming Friday, Nov. 4th - our rescue this month is
BAGS Basset Rescue in Ohio.  They have a lot of forever foster
seniors with ongoing expenses and can always use our help.
To donate via Paypal, send to either bagsbassetrescue at gmail.com
(do this if you need a tax receipt) or to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com
and we’ll forward all donations we receive on Monday, Nov. 7th. If
you prefer to send a check, make it out to BAGS Basset Rescue
and send to BAGS c/o Maribeth Walker, 3555 Anderson Ave.,
Minerva OH 44567

Thanks so much for all the support for the senior bassets in
rescue - we’ve had a good year and hope to have another
exciting year in 2017 with some new ideas for helping the
hounds.  As Debbie would say, Don’t Stop Believing - we
can all make a difference!

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and Sunny