[Dailydrool] Help needed

Robert Staschak via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 1 07:04:57 PDT 2016

My Babycakes won't pee outside anymore. We moved about a month and a half ago to an apartment from a house with a fenced in backyard. For the last two or three weeks I can't get her to pee outside but the second she walks back in the house or leave she'll P on the floor carpet. For the last five years she's been great inside no problems ever but ever since we moved she's been having a problem. Her brother had some anxiety problems when we moved but he's fine now.
Help