[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 29 18:49:01 PST 2016

​This is MertaLou.
I am not feeling much like anyone other than a little girl Basset hound
today.
Our Mother&FatherPerson's male puppy lives in some town named Gatlinburg
and from what I can make out it is on fire! Can you imagine? MotherPerson
was just there and some of the places she went are now gone! Burned.
And the house? They don't know but someone told them that it-- and all
their beds and bones and toys--is gone. Burned. They don't know for sure
but it is I guess totally possible.
I cannot think about going home and not having a home to go to. I mean my
little beddy is here.
I certainly hope the man who walked up their road is wrong. Maybe tomorrow
they can go in themselves and see.
Oh I am so sad. Mr. Doc! Merta Lou is sad. Cuddle me. Goodnight everyone.
Count your blessings.
MertaLou BAsset

bgszap2 at gmail.com