[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 27 02:20:02 PST 2016

​It is I, MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset reporting in once again, you
luckies you.

There has been a long slow period in our lives here at Miss Merta Lou's
house.
Mr. Conley continues to be a teensy bit snarky so the MotherPerson has made
an appointment with an opta....opethal....oppolt...dog eye doctor for him.
I happened to overhear this but I do not think Mr.Conley knows.
Mr Doc and I continue to play Zoomies and right at the moment I am feeling
ever so flirty and a bit silly with him. Sometimes Mr.Conley joins in our
game of Follow the Flirty Girl Really Close but then I remind the boys that
I have technically, after all, been spayed.
Last night the most amazing thing happened.
After we had gone to bed and to sleep in our little crates the MotherPerson
always opens the door to Mr.Doc's crate and he gets to sleep with her or on
the floor or in the other room or wherever he wants.
Well last night, are you ready?-- she opened MY crate, too!!!! I must say I
am not a fan of crates. Sometimes I just do not want to be in that creepy
place. Sometimes I refuse but it is for naught since the MotherPerson has
strong convictions about giving a command and not having it followed
eventually, and even tho she is old and fat she can pick me up and plop me
down again in my crate.
But last night! I got to sleep on a little bed next to Mr Doc near the
MotherPerson's bed. At first I felt kind of lost and even tried to get up
on the bed but it is too high.
So we shall see whether Miss Merta Lou continues to be FREE at night or
not. Stay Tuned.....
Love and Cuddles from
Miss MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset and Investigator excellent

bgszap2 at gmail.com