[Dailydrool] From The Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 23 16:50:21 PST 2016

Miss MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset here
wishing everyone a happy--what is it? Thanksgiving! A happy Thanks--oh is
that the turkey day? We had that last year. Yeah, uh hunh they make this
huge juicy turkey and then won't share right? Is that the day?
Yes, I'm correct. Selfish Day. Yes we did get some that's true but not
enough.
we deserve the WHOLE TURKEY. I mean, really. Right?
Yes see Mr, Conley agrees.
Buuuut we won't get it so here's what I propose:
Send us your leftovers.
MertaLou
Professional Lady Basset
Conley's House
Illanoise.

That should do it don't you think? Yes they say yes it will do it.

Love and Happy Leftover day from
MertaLou Conley & Mr. Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com​