[Dailydrool] From The Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 11 17:02:30 PST 2016

Hello this is Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset & Investigator
Extraordinnare, extraordinneraire. Extra....Wonderful. Investigator
wonderful.

Well I have noticed some strange behavior around here lately.
First of all Mr. Doc has begun sleeping in odd places like on the
MotherPerson's bed which has ALWAYS been the domain of the Houndage who
allow the MotherPerson access during the nocturnal hours.
Somehow Mr.Doc has got it into his tiny head that it is ok for him to take
up space on the bed.
Oh, really????
Here is the worst part: when I get up on the bed as well, he doesn't MOVE!
But when Mr. Conley steps on the stairs, Mr.Doc flies off the bed as fast
as he can. This morning he did that and slipped and fell face-first into
the easel.
hmmm
(snicker)
ahem.
Poor (snicker) dog.

Also Mr. Conley has been PLAYING. This is so not right. I mean it's fine I
am glad he is feeling good but it is strange, you know? It complicates
games like Kill Me If You Can and Run and Trip and
Fall and my favorite, ZOOMIES!! Oh I love ZOOMIES it is so much fun you
just run run run iike this I'll show you WATCH NOW I'M

Miss MertaLou has been intercepted in the Living room and will have to
write later.

MomPerson to MertaLou. Conley & Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com
​