[Dailydrool] Fence under attack

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 2 12:48:21 PDT 2016

Ipo has not managed to escape for two days now, but she is a persistent thing. I can hear her outside now. Ching. Ka-Chang, Ching.  She is walking the perimeter of the yard head- butting the fence hoping to find a weak spot.

(I don't think she will. I've got the bottom loops  of the chain link wired to stakes in the ground beside the rock walls.  thank you, Marilyn, for your chicken wire suggestion. the fence is secured atop a cement and rock wall)

Chasing chickens is a mighty big incentive.

Val