[Dailydrool] Robert answer to your question.

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 2 01:58:42 PDT 2016

Hi Robert

You didn't include an email so I can't answer privately.  Our Gracie was s puppy mill girl and she did this when I pulled her. From the shelter. Wouldn't pee outside but peed the second she came in

I discovered that going for a quick walk solved the problem.  5 minutes around the block.  Once they get moving at a brisk pace a full bladder will motivate them.  In time the walk got shorter and shorter.  Now she uses the dog door but in the rain I still leash her up.  3 steps and she squats and is done these days

Good luck
Dale

Sent from my iPhone