[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 5 18:55:35 PDT 2016

Millie really pulled out all the stops yesterday in making me feel guilty
about going out.  Yesterday Kathy and I went out to lunch and Kathy had a
pedicure afterwards.  While she was having her toes prettied, was  at  Home
Depot passing time.  When we got back home after about 2 hours, I went  into
the house and got to the kitchen and there was Millie looking at the  back
door(we left by that door) and was crying.  I felt like such a heel  seeing
her there.  I still feel bad about it.  Lately she has also  become kind of
needy for me.  She willingly sits on the couch and  has me pet for a long
time just like Ben and Charlie did, and after I am  gone she runs around like a
nut and then come to my side and demands to be  petted.  If I do not pet
her long enough, she will upper guttural sounds  until I pet her some more.
They truly have their  ways.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)