[Dailydrool] Our calendars have arrived!

Cynthia Goldizen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 6 12:06:36 PST 2016

Our daily drool calendars came yesterday and they are absolutely fantastic for the coming year!  Colors and printing are great.  Very deserving honor to the person at the very beginning(not ruining any surprises for those who haven't gotten theirs yet0 and a very cute ending for the very last page.  Olivia Deucher has a very cute tush.  Kudos to Pam Farris and all who made the 2017 calendar great.  I have been very busy at my work the last few weeks and the upcoming one will be no exception so before I forget my oldest, Annie Belle, will be the calendar hound on Friday the 11th.  Her mom was a bit brain dead when making up the caption.  Must have been thinking of last year for some reason.  This Friday on 11/11 Annie Belle will be 11 not 10.  She has not slowed down one bit.  still acts like a 2 year old.  Runs like a gazelle and still jumps up in the car with no help needed.   She had a fatty tumor removed from her left knee this summer and it has healed great.  Nothing slowed her down during the healing process.  Hope she is around for many more years to come.

Cookie Goldizen and the Tana Triplets

pawsforblossom at hotmail.com