[Dailydrool] PIerres, ?Pierrette

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 6 18:31:33 PST 2016

I don't recall your e-mail, Jackie. I'm so sorry to hear of Pierre Jr.'s passing. We love them so. Sending sweet Hawaiian drool your way.

Have you seen the new little girl at Basset Rescue of Montana, Olive Rose?  A gorgeous little two year old who is a predominantly black tri-color. She looks like my Mariah.  Could she be a Pierrette? Olive is having an expensive heart surgery and Leslie could use our help financing it. she has a biker basset themed quilt up for raffle and is planning to open a youcaring page. FOr now, there is more info. On Leslie's site, Basset Rescue of Montana.

Val vlbzwick at yahoo.com