[Dailydrool] Thank you all, FAMILY

Mr Shannon R Gerdel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 8 05:59:33 PST 2016

Hello Drool FAMILY,

2 years ago, I experienced a loss that was almost more than I could take.
On the 6th of November, I lost my Babe, and the day after that, I had to
allow Boomer to go to the Bridge.  It was more than I could take.

The one thing that kept me from going over the edge was the love, concern,
prayer, and support that each of you gave to me. I received so many cards,
phone calls, and emails. The financial assistance that you gave me to pay
for the veterinarian care that Boomer needed was above and beyond anything
I had ever imagined. I am so blessed to have each of you as a friend, and a
part of my Drool family.

The words "Thank You" do not even begin to express how grateful I am to
each of you. I'll be making a memorial donation to Wyoming Basset Hound
Rescue.  If you have any extra cookie money, please consider giving to
Wyoming Basset Hound Rescue in memory of Babe and Boomer.  Thanks so much!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

Wots of Drool and love to those that need it!
Yours in Dwool,
Fletcher
Boomer ATB
Babe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604-4316