[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Reminder

Howliday Cards via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 8 13:42:02 PST 2016

Hey hey,

Happy Election day to my fellow Americans. Despite what side you're on, I
love that we are all united as basset lovers and we don't bring all of our
differences to this table, so to speak.

This is a friendly reminder that howliday card sign-ups are underway and
will continue until November 25. So far, we have about 45 people signed up,
which is a great start!

To sign up for the 2016 Howliday Card Exchange, please go to the link below
and complete the form with your information.

*https://goo.gl/forms/T3JjCCjpCJ7vykNU2
<https://goo.gl/forms/T3JjCCjpCJ7vykNU2>*

*Deadline to sign up is November 25 - the day after Thanksgiving*.
I will have the lists completed and labels sent no later than December 6.

If you would like to nominate a hero or special person, please send an
email titled *HERO* or *SPECIAL PERSON* to *HowlidayCards at Gmail.Com* and
include the following information:

*Name of Human
*Name of Basset(s) (if applicable)
*Complete Mailing Address
*Reason for Nomination

If you have never pawticipated in the Howliday Card exchange, check out
last month's drool post in which I discussed the details of how the
exchange works, or email me at HowlidayCards at gmail.com with questions.

Please do not sign up if you cannot follow through on or afford
the commitment. Not only will you likely be banned from pawticipating in
the future, but it is not fair to the 50-150 other people who pay for and
send you a card while receiving nothing in return.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Happy Drooling,
Kacy - 2016 Howliday Elf
howlidaycards at gmail.com