[Dailydrool] Perplexed

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 14 05:22:11 PST 2016

I am so confused yesterday one of our fosters, Daisey could not walk,
snapped at me when I tried to help her get onto her feet so my husband and I
carried her outside, gently put her on the ground she pottied then we lifted
her up and put her on her favorite dog bed, I gave her a pain pill and some
Gas X  but she would not eat or move she just slept she did drink a little
water and then nothing else I tried to cook for her, tried her favorite
treat, tried everything but nothing . We took her out a couple of times and
she would urinate but when we took her back in she would not move just laid
on her dog bed. I checked on her all day and night to make sure she was okay
but nothing moved but her breathing and her eyes looked like she was in a
trance. This morning she is fine, begging barking, running, eating normal. I
am going to call the vet but am perplexed??? Any thoughts?

Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com