[Dailydrool] Twinkletoes

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 14 14:08:53 PST 2016

Auntie Feyfey? How ya doing. We just raised some money for poor dawgs, of course you knew that......I am sorry.....who is there? Twinkletoes? She smells pretty and has picked some flowers on the way? Nice. A houndie named Moose came to greet her and they are having buffet. Some lox and cream cheese on bagels? The kitchen beagies got a little confuse. Gotcha. Caruso has the telescope ready and will check on her person, soon. Check. Thanks Auntie Fey.

Pawtunia