[Dailydrool] Perplexed

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 15 08:29:22 PST 2016

I thought Robert gave some excellent advice on back trouble, and I admit
that "It's back trouble" was my thought, reading the original post.

I have only one thing to add. Sometimes an X-ray may not show up back
trouble. Our Abner probably had issues with his disk for some time
before he went down in the back. I believe his disk, which eventually
slipped, had been in trouble months earlier, though an X-ray seemed to
show that he had a good back.

The rescue may have to have an MRI done, if the problem recurs. This
will give a much clearer picture of the problem than the X-ray can
offer.

I hope it is not a slipped disk, and from the reports from many Droolers
who have gone through back trouble, it may well be something more minor.
May Daisey never have any more problems!
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets