[Dailydrool] Commands

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 15 15:22:08 PST 2016

Hi all it's the ever clueless momPerson here

Mine don't do commands.  They respond if they feel like it to cookies.  If they aren't already worked up.  All 3 of mine are rescues with sorted pasts.  Straight from the pound.  Now the girls were breezes but snoooy is another story his mother died.

Soon after rescuing snoopy I joined the drool and someone mentioned the trade command. I had never heard of such a thing. Snoopy is a real thief and back then he could fly and one day he stoke some sugarless mints (toxic I know) and took off at a dead run. I knew I couldn't catch him so I grabbed something off the counter and took off after him shouting trade!!!!

I'll be damned if he didn't spit the mints across the room turn back and look up st he with a whatcha gut look in his face!!  It works!!  There have been times when he was not satisfied with the trade.  He lets me know and I make sure he is always satisfied with what he gets.  He had given me back all manner of choking hazards toxins Etsy.  I bless whoever taught Snoopy trade at least weekly even now

Teach them to trade

Good luck
Dale

Sent from my iPhone