[Dailydrool] Siobhan and Jr. are united

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 15 16:18:14 PST 2016

I know it, if feel it, and I dreamt it last night.  It gives me so much
hope in the truth of the Bridge.  Bill, I have said it over and over my
empathy for your loss and our losses blended it a super moon way, so
divine.  It does not make it any easier, I still have very bad moments in
sad thoughts about Jr., but now that I see he with a love in Heaven, I can
rest a little better.

Sad woofs to Twinkletoes as well.

There are always too many leaving too soon.

Love and Hugs,

Jackie and the mini, old herd who I will love forever and then some.