[Dailydrool] Trade!

Marilyn Briggs via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 16 13:59:47 PST 2016

The local rescue boards some of the dogs at way discounted rates. On holidays, the places fill up with full paying customers
and bassets must leave the buildings. My Fred came to stay as an over-the -Easter-weekend house guest. I dropped a gel pac
for my dishwasher--he took off with it, in his mouth, into my family room with carpet less than a month old (worst room to choose.)

Panicked, I imagined ruined carpet plus horrific holiday vet visit event, plus having to tell the rescue how it happened.
Grabbed a turkey dog out the fridge and waved it around some-- he dropped the gel pac and took the turkey dog. I was so relieved he got several more as a Thank you.

Needless to say, he stayed and never went back to boarding.

Marilyn Briggs
marbriggs at comcast.net