[Dailydrool] AHA commands

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 16 14:18:12 PST 2016

over the years commands have changed  mostly, I have been the one to
change, not the hounds, things that use to work , don't anymore, cookies   use to
work, cheese worked for a little while, then there was snackies, or Daddy
is home,  then the cool one was " daddy is home and I would run into  the
garage and set the alarm on my car, because this is what daddy does when he
comes home from work, they are not stupid, doesn't take very long and they
are  on to you and you get that " boy are you a stupid slave look "  so now I
have to come in the house and actually get the bag of treats  and shake the
 bag and they both come running

Marlene mommy to Annie and wild child Hannah