[Dailydrool] Thank you from Twink's family

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 16 15:39:31 PST 2016

We can't begin to tell you how touched we were by all your thoughtful posts
about the loss of our Twinkletoes.  She was a memorable pup who was deeply
loved.  I want to especially thank Auntie Fey and Pawtunia for assuring us
that Moose (today's beloved calendar pup, who has been gone for 14 years -
unimaginable) came to greet Twink on her arrival at the Bridge.  It's so
good to know they are together at last - we only wish it could be here with
us. And a special note to Nancy: you have a great memory!  We were regular
attendees at the Southern California Basset Picnic, and often sat with China
Moon the bloodhound and her basset brother, Floyd, as the Santa Barbara
contingent.  Wish we could've had one last picnic together.

Your friendship and love means the world to us.  Our heartfelt thanks.  Hug
your houndies from us and give an extra treat or two from Twink!

Kathy and Peter Wilson, Hooter the (lost and sad) harrier, and Moose and
Twinkletoes ATB