[Dailydrool] Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue Howliday Party - December 4, 2016

Suzanne Fitch via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 16 15:57:05 PST 2016

Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescueinvites you to our annualHowliday Party
December 4, 201611am-3pm
Dog Days Daycare Center281 Roycefield RoadHillsborough, NJ 08844

   - Fabulouspot luck supper!

   - Games forthe hounds and humans!

   - Raffletable extraordinare!

   - Photos withSanta!

   - Wonderfulnew merchandise!

   - Clearancetable for some merchandise as well!

   - Meet fosterhounds who need homes!

   - Santa Pawsgift exchange for the hounds ( Bring 1 dog - Bring 1 gift, Take 1 gift; Bring 2 dogs, Take 2 gifts)
   - RSVP by 12/05/2014 toSuzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com

Please bring some items to donate to the shelters we workwith to save the lives of homeless hounds. Suggestions:

Laundry detergent *  Bleach  * Paper Towels

Comforters  *  Dog beds *  Cotton Towels

Dog and/or cat food *  Dog and/or cat treats

Dog and/or cat toys