[Dailydrool] Drool and Prayers needed.

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 17 12:35:51 PST 2016

Please say a little prayer for Ruger who is at the vet on IV fluids. At this time we are not sure what is wrong with him other than being dehydrated. He started acting like he didn't feel good yesterday, got me up around 5am with a couple of hacking coughs and swallowing hard. Gave gas-x and he came out of it. He ate supper last night, and breakfast this moning. Until around 11:15 this morning when he started walking very gingerly. Doc is keeping him to run test and hopefully get him feeling better. Please get well my sweet, sweet boy.

Michele, Momma to Ruger and Xander
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad